If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 393-9999

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Salem, Oregon - Cooking Oil Fire

6/27/2019 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Salem, Oregon - Cooking Oil Fire Kitchen Fire - Salem Oregon

Salem, Oregon – Cooking Oil Fire

Cleaning up soot and smoke after a grease fire in your kitchen can be a daunting task.

A grease fire in your Salem, Oregon home is an unexpected disaster and can create a significant amount of damage. Pouring water onto a fire is an initial reaction, but water mixed with oil creates a splash effect causing the fire to spread. The most effective way to snuff out a grease fire is with a fire extinguisher.

After extinguishing the fire in your Salem, Oregon home it is difficult to clean and restore your kitchen to its original condition. We want you to look to us, SERVPRO of Salem West as your neighborhood fast and friendly team to help turn things around.

Our team here at SERVPRO of Salem West will walk you through the whole restoration process making sure you understand and are comfortable leaving your kitchen in our hands. Communication is key with every job, especially yours. You chose SERVPRO of Salem West to make your kitchen look “Like it never even happened.” You experienced a grease fire disaster in your kitchen and we will be there to fix it the first time.

Life can throw unexpected curves your way and cause disruptions you never thought possible. SERVPRO of Salem West is here to turn that around and give you a reason to smile.

SERVPRO of Salem West is well versed in walking home owners through the process of grease fire recovery, cleaning. You can call us anytime, day or night at (503) 393-9999 with any questions you may have.

Other News

View Recent Posts