Fire Damaged 8-Plex
Duct, Vent and Exhaust cleaning can go a long way to reduce the risk of fire damage.
This 8-plex had a fire that started in the bathroom exhaust vent. The unit was located on the ground floor.
Luckily the damage was contained to the source unit and did not affect the adjacent units.
Just remember it is always important to check that you have working smoke and CO2 alarms as they do save lives.
For water, fire, smoke and biohazard cleanup call your friends at SERVPRO of Salem West anytime, day or night.