Homeless Camp Cleanup
Homeless Camp cleanup is a unique service.
They also present unique challenges from start to finish. From accessing the location, to the terrain and labor and logistics to perform the service, you'll want a well trained and qualified crew to complete the job.
When homeless camps are setup in areas not easily accessible, the cleanup crew has to take additional steps to ensure a thorough job has been provded.
Follow these steps to make homeless camp cleanup flow smoothly.
- Perform a complete site walk around to allow the team opportunity to plan and prepare.
- Identify and notage all safety hazards and discuss with the team beforehand.
- Identify access points for entry and debris extraction.
- Know who to call if there are non-authorized persons onsite during the cleanup process.
- Photo document from start to finish to validate work performed.
- Provide all stakeholders with details after cleanup is completed.
SERVPRO of Salem West has trained and qualified team members to handle homeless camp cleanup.
You can call us anytime, day or night for fire, water, mold and bio cleanup.