About SERVPRO of Salem West
Mike & Kay Harley
Owners of SERVPRO of Salem West
SERVPRO® of Salem West is your number one restoration company for fire and water damage. Not only do we specialize in fire and water damage restoration, we also mitigate/remediate mold and have highly advanced technology and equipment for specialized cleaning services. Our goal to our customers is to alleviate the stress and frustration you might experience during a damage or disaster situation. Our motto is to quickly make it “Like it never even happened.”
Our technicians and response crew work around the clock, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. When you are faced with a disaster, large or small, let SERVPRO® of Salem West be the company you call. We respond, assess and begin to work immediately.
As your local disaster restoration company, we take pride in our IICRC-industry certificated technicians. Properly trained, advanced technology and integrated equipment, SERVPRO® of Salem West is capable of both large and small losses. Rest assured that our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small. We are proud to be apart of our local and surrounding communities and take part in supporting many activities throughout the years.
If you would like to schedule services for your home or business, please call today! For service 24/7/365 call (503) 393-9999.
SERVPRO® has been serving its communities since 1967 and is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Home Builders Association of Marion & Polk Counties
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Keizer Chamber of Commerce
- Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce
- Monmouth / Independence Chamber of Commerce
- Newport Chamber of Commerce
- Salem Chamber of Commerce